We are excited that you love our great wines as much as we do! You know, we only sell what we can't drink!
We are happy to offer this Wine Club to all our loyal buyers and visitors who have been asking, "Why don't you have a wine club?" This Wine Club is a little different from those impersonal "get your wine mailed to you" kinds of clubs. Oklahoma law doesn't allow us to mail wine within the state, so, our Wine Club is actually like a ... CLUB! Where you meet regularly, get to know the other members, and just have a good old time enjoying wine and learning about wine with like-minded folks. Of course, if you just want to take advantage of the discount that buying through the Wine Club offers, you can do that, too.
Club Membership Levels
As a member of the Wine Club, you select the level you prefer. All membership levels will be invited to special events and Pick-up Parties. Also, Club Members will get early access to taste new wine releases. Also, all membership levels will get discounts on events, such as Wine-tasting Supper Clubs, Cooking Classes, and Wine & Paint Events.
Gold Membership will get you 12 bottles per month. To us, this seems like the minimum a wine-loving couple would need. You will receive 3 sweet (or semi-sweet) wines, possibly including:
- Sweet Dreams, our best-selling red
- Rose of Caddo, a delightful semi-sweet red blend
- Muscato, our most popular white
- Muscat Blanc, a floral and delicious white
- Scissortail, a smooth-drinking sweet white
- Pink, our sweet blush blend
- White Merlot, a semi-sweet blush
- Chocolate Cabernet, dark and chocolatey -- yum!
You will also receive 3 fruit-infused wines. We will soon be launching a new line of fruit-infused wines, which will include White Lime, Parasol -- a refreshing peach- and apricot-infused white --, and Sleeping Beauty, a dark and mysterious blackberry-infused red. Until then, we have the following fruit-infused wines:
- Twisted Barrel White, cranberry and secret-ingredient-infused white
- Twisted Barrel Blush, a dead-ringer for Sangria
- Twisted Barrel Red, a pomegranate-infused red
As part of your Gold Membership, you'll receive 3 varietals, which might include:
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Merlot -- ours is unoaked
- Chardonnay - ours is unoaked
- White Zinfandel
- Dry Gewurztraminer, Best in Show at the Oklahoma State Fair in 2015
- Sweet Gewurztraminer
- Dry Riesling
- Sweet Riesling
Finally, our Gold Membership will include 3 dessert wines, which might be:
- Catoosa Port
- Ruby Ice
- Muscato de Orange
Silver Membership will get you 9 bottles altogether per month. Four sweet, semi-sweet, or fruit-infused wines, four varietals, and one dessert wine.
With a Bronze Membership, you'll be taking home five sweet, semi-sweet, or fruit-infused wines, and one dessert wine. This is a great way to get the wines you love at a discount, and be part of the wine-loving community at the Woods & Waters Wine Club.
Terms of Service
Thanks for considering joining our Wine Club!
We like to keep things simple. Here is how it works:
- You subscribe to the level you desire: Gold, Silver, or Bronze.
- We bill you monthly (on the 5th of the month) for the level you've subscribed to.
- We send you an email reminding you to come in and pick up your wine, usually with information about whatever "Pick-up Event" we are having that month -- it can be anything from a pre-release tasting to a stargazing event in the vineyard.
- You come get your wine. If you need to have someone else pick up your wine for you -- hey, it happens -- just give us a call ahead of time, so we aren't giving it away to the wrong folks.
- If one of the wines you receive in the Club is a wine you know you don't like, you can swap it out for a bottle of equal or lesser value, as long as you do so before you leave the property.
If you decide you don't want to be in the Club anymore, just let us know by the 1st of the month, and we'll discontinue your membership.
Wine Club Membership will also get you discounts at most of our special events -- like our Wine-tasting Supper Clubs, Cooking Classes, Wine and Paint events -- and in our retail center on merchandise such as very cool Land's End fleece jackets, corkscrews, and wine flight boards!
Please reach out to us with any questions at 405-247-3000.